When choosing a shed, it may seem a bit overwhelming at first. Don’t fret! We have put together a step-by-step guide for you to follow so that you don’t miss any options when designing your custom build. We hope you find this guide helpful.
When Choosing Your Shed, Consider These Six Factors Below.
1. Check your site level and space. What size will fit?
2. Choose a size that provides adequate storage and fits in the space.
3. Determine a style that gives you the look and features you want.
4. Do you want to include shelving, windows, venting, etc?
5. Determine the colors of your roofing, paint, etc.
6. Can it be prebuilt and delivered or does it need to be built on-site?
Next, you will want to choose your payment options. At Golden State Buildings, will help you with any of these steps as well as do a free onsite visit to help you get the right building for you.
We would love to help you find a shed that fits your budget and your design goals. Give us a call today at (559) 351-1626 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer a live chat feature on our website if you have any specific questions about the types of sheds we offer and their sizes.