2 Finished out 10×12 Ranch Talls
2 10×12 buildings joined together to make a 10×24. Sheds need to be disconnected and reassembled for transport.
Finished out with Tongue and Groove pine interior finish and galvanized metal ceiling. Nautical rope for corner trim.
Laminate wood flooring, pine baseboard.
3 -3×4 Dual pane windows with security grids.
Includes a/c opening with a/c and heater unit.
Main: Wright Stone
Trim: Modern White
Roof: Charcoal Shingles
10’ Wide = 10’ 6”
Clearance: 7’ 10”
- Secure Investment with 2 Locking 36″ Fan lite doors
- Sturdy Walls with 2×4 studs 16″ on center
- Premium LP Smart Side Siding with 1×4 Pine Trim
- Lifetime Shingle roofing
- Strong Floor System with 4×4 pressure treated skids
- 2×4 Pressure Treated Joists @ 16″ o.c.
- 3/4″ T & G plywood flooring